Starting on the 6th of May the Royal Mail is supporting British Businesses with an an incentive to help reach out to customers as we all start to look towards our new normal. This is an exciting new incentive designed to help brands re-connect with their customers after the Covid-19 pandemic and Royal Mail will award postage credits at the end of the incentive period.
The application deadline is the 11th of December 2020 for mailing dates between the 20th of May and 31st of December 2020.
Who is Eligible?
- Any retailer that has been forced to close its doors and wants to use mail to encourage consumers to shop online with them or promote home delivery
- Any charity that is fundraising
- Any brand using mail to replace channels that currently can’t reach their core audience, such as out-of-home and cinema
- Any publisher using mail to promote subscriptions
- Any travel or tourism business wishing to promote future sales
- Any brand in the ‘away from home’ entertainment sector to promote activity when it is rescheduled, such as cinema, theatre or festival events
- Any brand that is writing to vulnerable customers to support their physical or mental well-being
- Any brand sending a message to reassure or thank customers in light of the impact of the pandemic
What are the Qualification Criteria?
- Mailing items must be sent as Advertising Mail, Partially Addressed Mail or
- Sustainable/Responsible Mail
- They must be sent using MailMark or an Access 1400 service/manual letter service if Unwrapped or Polywrapped
- Items must be posted in trays
- Volumes must be 20,000 or above and no more than 1 million
- Postage credits will be awarded at the end of the incentive period
Get in Touch
Applications are open now, so if you would like to find out more about this incentive please get in touch with First Move today.
As Royal Mail premier partners, you can ensure that your mail campaigns are in good hands.