Shopping Basket Abandonment
Are you losing customers in their buying journey?
Are potential customers getting to the shopping cart leaving details and then not buying?
Are you missing key opportunities to contact your customers?
Could you offer your customers something during their purchasing journey that would make them more likely to act?
If you answered YES to any of these, you should test programmatic mail.
What is Programmatic or Triggered Direct Mail?
Example – after you have exhausted your e-mail chasing of an abandoned cart it has been proven you can recover a further 14% of lost sales by using a piece of direct mail delivered a few days later with an offer that just ‘happens to focus on the product they were looking at’
Programmatic mail is essentially the automated production of a piece of printed direct mail using variable images and text to ensure your message is relevant – every page unique and delivered through the letterbox of your customers at the right time to generate action. Once set up it is as easy and automated as sending e-mails. You leave a lasting impression with customers — without worrying about ad blockers, bots, fraud, GDPR or irritating user experiences.
How does programmatic mail work?
- Customer or prospect interact with a web page inputting address details or logging in as a customer
- This action can trigger an immediate Programmatic Mail response in just the same way as you trigger an e-mail for re-marketing
- Pre-set templates and offer conditions plus a library of imagery are populated
- We mail out a pre-designed, bespoke, personal communication to that customer, relevant to the visit
- The direct mail piece can arrive next day – you decide when
- The arrival of the mailing prompts reconsideration by the customer
What are the benefits of programmatic mail?
It’s possible to take the email into the real world, literally. With four times the engagement, 35% response, 22% purchase, a 25X average return to ad spend with highs of 37X have been achieved.
How do I start to implement programmatic mail?
Our solution to programmatic mail is Orderflow™ – a system that develops data management, stores a library of images, variable text and templates, tests and delivers a digital print solution designed to meet your individual delivery timetables including next day delivery if required.
Through continuous optimisation and testing you can transform today’s website intent into tomorrow’s response, creating a cycle of engagement both digitally and physically which builds on your brand and sales revenue.
Want to know more? please call me, David Amor on 01494 885490 or leave me your details –