Like all companies, we are closely monitoring the impact that Covid-19 is having.
We are working closely with our suppliers and partners to ensure that we respond effectively to the COVID-19 outbreak in order to minimise its impact on our customers and colleagues.
Working within government guidance, we have ensured that we are able to maintain effective operations, whilst many of our colleagues work remotely.
We understand that you may have questions about how your business is going to operate whilst this pandemic is ongoing. We are open for business and taking every precaution to ensure that we can deliver safely for our customers.
We have put in place a number of measures to ensure the welfare of our employees which include.
- The ability to work from home if their role allows them to do so
- Daily communication to all staff on any changes
- Regular calls to staff working from home to check on their well-being
- Social distancing and thorough hygiene procedures where necessary for employees required to be present on site
- A new shift pattern for our production teams to maximise safety whilst maintaining our operations
Our commitment to you is that we will work with you to ensure that we do everything we can to help you to operate during these current extreme circumstances.
As new information becomes available, we will react accordingly and we will keep you updated.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at what is a challenging time for us all.