[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-koikw’ admin_preview_bg=”]
It’s all about customer engagement
Don’t just advertise to your customers; offer them something they can really sink their teeth into to create ongoing engagement with your business. The most effective propositions cater to your audience’s interests and emotions, communicate your business’ message, and create a sense of time pressure. Talk to First Move about the near-limitless possibilities. Here are just a few ways direct marketing with First Move will envigorate your business:
- Integrate your DM campaign with a social media or email campaign; these consistently deliver higher response rates, and by using digital outreach intelligently you can start a conversation and continue it just how the customer likes it
- Incorporate a number to call for free advice or further information. A personal touch can make all the difference
- Offer a free trial period or sample. For many people, taking the plunge and spending money on an untested product or service can be a deal-breaker
- Include a questionnaire supported by an incentive. You might be surprised by how happy customers are to share information about themselves in return, for example, for a free gift or the opportunity to win a prize
- Ask your customers if they’d like to sign up for a free information kit. We all prefer to choose what we eat rather than being force-fed.
- Enclose something your customers are bound to use. Calendars, lists of service numbers or numbers for taxis or restaurants: getting your name, logo and contact details onto a customer’s coffee table or fridge could be the next best thing to having a billboard in their living room
If you’d like some inspiration, please contact us on 01494 539300 or fill in our online contact form to discuss your next direct mail campaign.
[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ av_uid=’av-etv8w’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av_uid=’av-8aqqo’]